Wednesday, August 8, 2012

0065 - Pictures

Because you can never have too many dragonflies, cranes or deer...

Mike might get a day off tomorrow, which means a trip to the winery and maybe some interesting pics of something other than dragonflies, cranes or deer. :)

Mike took most of these.

Gorgeous sunrise



I got this one, the rest of mine were blurry... it was dusk and my camera was uncooperative.


Back to Mike :)










I can only guess that he was playing around with macro mode, hahaha


So... this is pretty much what I see all day... a lot of dragonflies...


The three witches... they flew by this afternoon, that was sobering...


Rain so hard it creates a waterfall off the eaves, and steam... because it wouldn't be Florida if there wasn't humidity later...


Gracie-poo...


And Mike comes home about sunset.


See you tomorrow, it's time to put my husband to bed. I might get to see the jobsite tomorrow. We have driven by it a couple of times, but the job is finally done and there are only a few loose ends to tie up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!