Wednesday, January 22, 2014

242 - More Pictures of Bo

I should just start calling all of my blog posts More Pictures of Bo.

And snow.

And birds.

And the creek.

And our barn.

It's "concerned for your safety" Bo


My hottie husband taking a nap. This is how the photo appears, untouched.


Then I airbrushed out the dog hair and applied a couple of filters. I'm playing around with photo retouching... it's been a while and I was never very involved with it in the first place so some of it seems familiar, but most of it is alien.


Sunset


Peek-a-boo Bo


You've-got-food-I-want Bo


Glamour shot Bo


The End.

And my domain issue has been resolved! I'm up and running at www.albo-talbot.com, go check me out, pass me along to your friends and co-workers, and let me know what you think! My shingle is OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!