Tuesday, September 11, 2012

0080 - Eek! The Cat

Anyone remember that cartoon? I liked it. It was offbeat but short-lived.

So... I totally forgot that I didn't post Mike's pics from the reunion... so without further ado...

He took other pics of Zulu, but I thought this was cool because it captures her best... on the move, one little ball of energy.


Me with a dragonfly on my finger. He had flipped upside down in the pool but was still very much alive. I thought if I flipped him over he'd be able to fly away, but I guess his wings were waterlogged. I put him on my finger, and then on a bush, and unless a bird got him, he flew away... hopefully away from the pool...


We saw these gorgeous purple berries in the woods behind Dana and Hunt's house. Mike got some really good pics of them. The color is really pretty.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!