Sunday, August 18, 2013

184 - I'm Still Standing

I've been working on the new website. I did find out how to create a subscribe by email feature, so now people can sign up to any or all of the blogs that interest them... And I have been blogging my ass off so I can put the blogs on Pinterest and Tasty Kitchen to hopefully get some traffic to my site.

The doTerra rep is also going to come to the house tomorrow, so hopefully I'll be able to start selling soon.

Other than that, not much going on around here. It's been kinda rainy so I haven't gone outside much except to grab stuff out of the RV. I did crack a couple of eggs open, put the insides into a ziploc in the freezer for later, and blend the shells with some water because my tomato and pepper plants are a little yellow. So I stepped outside to do that... I'll take a pic of the garden tomorrow. The pepper cress and cilantro have started to grow. The rest... they are still underground somewhere. I know some take a while to germinate so I'll just wait and see what happens but... I WANT MY ARUGULA NOW!!! *cough*

As for TCA, the boys have been cooking up new ways to expand the business, and Mike and I discussed a couple more this afternoon. They want to start making concrete benches if there is some free time between jobs, and we hope to sell them through local hardware stores and advertise online through the website, Etsy and some barter sites on Facebook. We've also come up with smaller concrete items that they can create to sell in the same manner, but those items could be shipped out so that our reach extends beyond Alabama and Tennessee. Key words these days: Alternative revenue streams... find as many ways to make money as you possibly can... and boy are we trying.

So tomorrow... big day... Walmart for groceries, and then doTerra after lunch. Can I get a woohoo? As far as I know... that's it. I manage to keep busy and not go insane, so yea for me - because sometimes it is difficult to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!