Saturday, November 23, 2013

215 - A Barn Trip

Stacy's here!!! We've been chillin' and grillin and catching up and having fun.

My cousin got me the perfect door mat. I. Love. It. I saw it somewhere and posted it on Facebook so she got it as a housewarming gift. :)


My fascination with dead white flowers continues.



Stacy!




Top of a tree across the way.


Today we decided to take a walk to the barn and see what's going on... lots of weeds to wade through.

Our barn. Very rustic. I like it.



Bo exploring.




There was an unfortunate price to pay for this journey... stickers and spines all up on me. Yowsers. Fifteen minutes later I'd cleaned them all off.


And now for more grillin'. Non-Apricot Chicken with coconut rice and leftover garlic bread. Mmmmm. And definitely more chillin'... it's supposed to get down to 19 tonight which probably means 11 (they always predict about 8 degrees too high). Guess the kittens stay in the other room instead of the basement tonight.

Gracie update: She's eating again!!!! I got a Fancy Feast Appetizer and set it in front of her, I figured she'd turn her nose up at that too (she never really cared for them in the past) but she sniffed it and settled in, eating about half of it over a 20 minute period. She even ate the meat, not just the juice. So... so far, so good, she's been eating whatever I put in front of her and has been drinking water as well. I keep the door to the cage open until we go to bed so she can come and go as she pleases. Sometimes she does, in fact, crawl back in of her own accord. Bootsie seems to have a crush on her, he comes up and tries to reach her through the door and lounges on the table in front of her. It's cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!