Friday, March 7, 2014

262 - Curtains

Mike got the curtain project finished. I decided not to stain the dowel because I like the contrast between the pipe and the natural finish. I like it. It's far sturdier than the rods we had and the curtains are much easier to open. Feels more grown up and it's special because Mike made it.






Privacy! The shears were pretty but they didn't really feel private. Not like we get a lot of traffic but still.


I didn't get much done today, just didn't have any energy to get started so the most I did was vacuum in preparation for mopping tomorrow, and I bagged laundry for tomorrow. I did a lot more yesterday so at least I don't feel like I'm behind. So I'm just going to sit back and enjoy my Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!