Saturday, April 12, 2014

270 - What I Did Today

Noticed these leaves starting to bud out


Realized that I *had to* mow


Watched Bo meditate


Put ribs in the crockpot


Killed two of these, shoo'd one out of the house and am stalking two more.


Refilled the hummingbird feeder because my hummingbird hovered in front of the window to let me know he was back thankyouverymuch, so could he please have some nectar? Yes.


Hauled this to the curb, thank you Brian for the cart!


Hung this. I love windchimes... blow wind blow!


And mowed... but only the parts that absolutely needed it... well, the parts that we walk on anyway. The rest will have to wait.


Tomorrow I need to plant these... they've hung on all winter and the reward for not dying is a happy home in the ground if I can manage to dig the holes deep enough.


And I need to plant these...


And I can't wait to plant this! A sycamore tree. All the leaves are at the bottom of the stem, which I hope will change, but I'm excited to see the little buds unfurl. I miss my "old" sycamore tree.


Oh, and I cleaned up the mess in the back yard too... as much as I could.



And now I'm wiped out...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!