Sunday, April 20, 2014

273 - Untitled

Spring has arrived, despite the one last freeze we had immediately after my sycamore went into the ground...

My little hummingbird has been perched atop the bird pole off and on all day. I didn't think they sat still for long, and he doesn't, but for five or ten minutes at a time he sits and looks around, king of the world.


The cardinal came back but he's camera shy and keeps getting on the other side of the feeder. I guess I'm like bird paparazzi. And my little falcony bird.


My little falcon-y bird has a girlfriend. I love this camera.



And back to the hummingbird who peeked in the window for a bit.



The dogwoods are blooming. We have white and pink ones. Wish there was one in the front yard, and there will be at some point, but for now there are a few behind the house to look at.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!