Wednesday, September 5, 2012

0078 - Georgetown

Reunion is over so we are in Georgetown for a few days. Still hoping to make it to Houston before Mike returns to work, we have things to do and would like to see friends and family while we're in the area.

Right now I'm in bed with some pretty bad cramping in my lower abdomen. If I don't move I feel okay, barring a slight fever last night, but any time I try to reposition myself I wish I hadn't. Both our stomachs have been upset for the better part of the weekend and on Friday morning I experienced similar cramping that eventually went away.

Taking advantage of my bed-ridden situation to upload pics from our travels for the family, and then I will probably sort through all the receipts we've been collecting. At least I won't feel like a total sloth.

In the meantime, here are some more pics from the weekend:

Blue moon


Big old toad.


Barn


Not sure what kind of nests these are but they remind me of dainty Pepperidge Farm cookies.


Stop looking at my ass!


Dinner is served.


Mike has way better pics of these berries. Next blog should be all of his pics.


King of the mountain.


Best ribs we have ever tasted, hands down.


Yuck.


Birds at Brian's house.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!