Sunday, November 3, 2013

209 - Pics

Seeing lots of blue birds in the yard. They entertain the cats, which in turn entertains us. I threw some bird food on the ground near the magnolia tree to attract them and it seems to be working.


Mike managed to catch a couple of the birds and this gorgeous tree. I think the golden yellow is becoming my favorite. I love red and orange, but gold just really stands out.


Bo-Bo the Destroyer. I will decimate you!












Another pretty bird



Gracie is looking much better today. I didn't even have to hold the can and encourage her to eat, she just dug in. She seems less yellow, she's consistently using the litterbox, and today she is acting more like herself. The wobble was concerning me and she didn't eat as much yesterday so I had to force feed her last night. I also think she's The only one of us who enjoyed that was Mike... she makes a funny face when she's getting the food down. :) Anyway... I think we're on the right track. It's going to take a while to get her back to full health, but she's trying and that's the most important part.

This is her snarfing down the food.


And this is another bird.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!