Tuesday, December 17, 2013

224 - Clean it up

Today I cleaned out the refrigerator. Still had some Thanksgiving stuff in there so it really needed to be done. That was pretty much the big project. That and chicken jerky for Bo, which is just thinly sliced chicken dehydrated.

But tonight was actually interesting. There is a full moon out there. And we have trees.

Only thing missing from this one is a cat.


This one just turned out to be a neat picture. When you enlarge it, it's almost like there are skeletal hands cradling the moon.


And just a shot to see if I could get the shadows on the moon with my camera.


This one looks like a great winged beast is flying across the moon.



Other than that, I made soft pretzels for dinner. Last night I made wings and fries and I perfected the Wingstop season salt - that is a beautiful thing... now when I figure out their ranch dressing recipe I can conquer the world! I had leftover oil from frying some appetizers a few days ago, so I used it for the wings and fries. Typically I've been baking both, which I also enjoy and do more often since I don't have to deal with the oil and because it's healthier.

Well... that's it for tonight. Other stuff going on here and there but nothing I want to put into a blog, so I'm going to return to what I was doing... clearing out the backlog on the DVR. Maybe tomorrow I'll start collecting treetops and staging them to be cut. Since they select cut the land before they sold the house there are lots of treetops laying around making the place look extra scrubby. I'll probably do what I can with a branch cutter and let Mike go to town on the rest with his chainsaw when he gets home. Or maybe I won't. But I probably will. Because I'm a little bored sometimes and there is stuff that needs to be done while it's relatively nice out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!