Friday, January 3, 2014

231 - Stupidcold

That's what the local news station predicts for next week. Stupid cold. The actual headline is: "Rain, Then Snow, Then #StupidCold."

Sunday will have a low of 5. That's 5... degrees. Their map shows a low of -6 early Monday morning. Needless to say that I will be staying indoors as much as possible (and I don't foresee that Bo will be itching to go out as much as usual either).

At 20 degrees Bo doesn't have as much interest in staying out and exploring. :)

LET ME IN


The homestead.


Apparently we had a double rainbow going in the yard, I ran and got the shovel to find the pots of gold but the ground was so hard I let the Leprechauns have it.


So even at 23 degrees, the sun eventually melts most of the snow, except where the shadows fall. This is where I parked my car, hahaha.


And that's all folks... Just gonna feed everyone, watch some (more) tv and try to stay warm.

1 comment:

  1. No offense, but I'll say no thank you to those temps. Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!