Wednesday, February 12, 2014

252 - Wood

We laminated the header today. It is now one big, thick piece of wood... gonna be a hoot getting it up the stairs and installed where it needs to be... I can help a little, but it would be better to get Tom or someone to help. Lifting it into place? No idea how that's going to happen; but I'm almost sure Mike has a plan...

It's like wood lasagna.




Bo and the kittens had a nice little romp around the yard while we worked on it. I get nervous letting Bo out but he mostly stayed within visual range... mostly...

And he did mostly come back when we called... mostly...





Mike fixed our bedroom closet so that now we have two hanging rods with a shelf in between. Looks good. I'll have to use a stool to reach the top rod, but we can put stuff we don't wear as often up top and the rest can go on the lower rod. It's just nice to have extra space instead of everything being all scrunched up like it has been.


The bathroom closet is still a work in progress but it's close, just need shelving cut for the sides. The two shelves he added are already helping immensely. Soon I'll be able to empty some boxes and get everything organized.

And there has FINALLY been a resolution with my camera. Long story short, I am keeping the camera I originally got, they have sent the missing lens and I am getting a $75 credit. They did send the camera I asked for but even though I was told it would be black, it was white and completely hideous... the flip screen is a nice feature but I would be angry every time I looked at the camera, so it's going back. I guess I just need to get an anti-glare screen protector. It's not the resolution I originally wanted but I'm happy with it.

Bo is never more focused than when there is food involved... here he is staring pointedly at Mike's chicken wings




He has also taken to supervising me as I make his meals. Every time he sees the saute pan I use to cook his chicken, he gets excited and now he thinks it's "his" pan... And he goes bonkers over his Bo cookies. They smell really good but don't have much flavor that I can tell... yeah, I sampled one after they came out of the oven... he is very food centric. He's such a sweetie... we couldn't ask for a better puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!