Monday, July 16, 2012

0047 - Game on

Got my new camera this evening, too late to have much fun with it. But tomorrow it's GAME ON.

Today isn't really worth blogging about. I know, I'm sad too. :) Only thing of note is that we found a Thai restaurant and it wasn't bad. Service was great and it was a nice little place. Yea for Cookeville.

I worked on my manuscript a little this morning... so far it's overwhelmingly disappointing. I think I remember now that the beginning moved a little slow and needed some work, I mostly need to make cuts. But I think I was proud of things from about chapter four on. I may be remembering incorrectly and it all sucks. I hope not.

Okay, gonna go grab a real book by a real author and lose myself in a chapter or two.

P.S. Today's word is... Larb.

3 comments:

  1. Larb?

    Goes and looks it up with google.

    Ahhh. It all becomes clear.

    Good luck with the manuscript. Fingers crossed you are not disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha, I didn't know what it was either, not until about six months ago when a couple of friends took me to a very nice Thai restaurant in the Loop. We were first amused by the name, and then enraptured by the taste. It was a very close game tonight between the Larb and the curry... the curry just squeaked by, but next time it will be the Larb.

      Delete
  2. I'm still a little disappointed that they didn't have the chili duck... I love duck.

    https://www.facebook.com/hotcookeville

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!