Thursday, September 26, 2013

196 - Love-Hate

I don't particularly like mowing the lawn, but I admit that at the end of it all I do feel a spectacular sense of accomplishment and it looks great. That's pretty much all I did today, cuz... it takes a while.

Bo and Walter, I thought it was kind of adorable how they were sharing.


I'm trying crate training. Bo gets to be out for about 30 mins to an hour after he pees and poops and then into the crate he goes until he lets me know he needs to go potty. The last couple of days I found butt nuggets and had enough. It's been a day and a half of success so far, of course most of the day he was outside while I was mowing.

Walter trying out the crate.


He prefers to be on top of the crate, but not too far away from Bo-Bo.


So look at the lawn...


It's freshly shorn...


Eek. This is another spiny orb weaver. I think I killed his father the other day. Yes - this is a SMALLER ONE... but not... small enough... He is a rule breaker since they are supposed to come out in the evening and it is still clearly daylight out, not to mention that he is about 20x larger than a spider should ever be.


And more lawn...


Yep. More lawn. We have a lot. Ask me how I know.


Finally... 'tis done.



Back into the house we go.


The Flying Nun and me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!