Wednesday, October 16, 2013

201 - Fall is coming!

The guys are here installing the vents for the heat pump. Just in the nick of time, it's getting chilly around these parts, not bad, but the temperature is dropping. And it's a good thing that I mowed yesterday because it has rained off and on all day.

I had forgotten how messy construction is... the sawdust isn't as bad as the tile dust from the bathroom, but it certainly does get everywhere. Everything was coated so I had to wipe and wash... if it had been covered I wouldn't have had to deal with it as much. Lesson learned... they have one more hole to cut today, for the return and tomorrow they start wiring. *squee* Maybe Friday I'll have heat or a/c or whatever I need on any given day!

What a mess our goverment is... but that's been beaten to death, so here is some nice foliage




Since it's getting cool out, and our baby boy has little fur (or meat at the moment) to keep him warm, we bought him some outfits this weekend. Today Bo models his camo sweater...


What a dashing figure he cuts in his bark-a-tude knit sweater with convenient arm cutouts...


Bo's version of blue steel... (Derek Zoolander reference)


He tried to chew on it shortly after I snapped this series of pics, but seems to have adjusted to wearing it... or has merely given up... and is now in his typical Bo-ball for his pre-bedtime nap. Bootsie and Walter are following suit, albeit sans clothing. So it's just me awake in the house... watching CSPAN. And then once I think the 'rush' has died down I'll head to the store for groceries while I'm able. It's hard to do things when you have people in the house all day.

Also, you can catch up on the cuteness that is Bo, Walter, Bootsie and sometimes Gracie... here: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdbl6zSPfCXhgARN0N2I14A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!