Thursday, October 17, 2013

203 - Fall

Starting to really look and feel like fall. And as a brief reminder, clicking on the pics makes them larger and more interesting. And no, that's not a Halloween trick where you click on something and a loud noise and creepy looking woman flashes on your screen... been there, done that. I'm about 78% always ready for that, but 99% ready when Halloween is looming. So seriously, the pics are cooler when you can see the details.

It didn't rain, but I love the dark grey of the sky when the sun shines and everything pops


This is a mystery... fairy beads? Drops of water clinging to a web? Alien eggs? It was kind of pretty, if not a bit disturbing. Just water... floating in the air... like that's supposed to happen...


Little daisies in the weeds. There's always something pretty if you look for it.


Even the crappy trailer next door can look rustic...


Not sure what this is, be we have a bunch of it.


I'm ambivalent about the electrical easement, but the trees that line it, and the shape of the land is gorgeous and I find myself looking at it quite often. At some point we're going to select cut the land behind us and I bet the land is going to be gorgeous and rolling.


Wishes.


Bo prancing in the leaves.


RIP Duckie. I now know why 'stuffing-free' is so appealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!