Thursday, October 17, 2013

202 - Walter the Amazing Kresken

Nap time. I wish I could take a nap...


So last night Walter and Bootsie were in the basement as usual. Walter wouldn't stop meowing. Usually that happens at the basement door and stays at the basement door, the window unit drowns it out and I go to sleep. All is well in the household.

Last night it moved to the bedroom and got louder. Then the vent cover started to rattle. Walter figured out where we were and managed to climb up. I figured if he wanted in that badly I would let him in... It was cute right? Walter wanted his mommy... but then the kneading and the constant need to be in my face reminded me why I put him in the basement for the night. I guess I will have to feed them just before I go to bed from now on, but it made eating dinner easier if we all ate at the same time...

In any case, today they should be hooking the ductwork up and that won't happen again. :) I can't wait.

A rare Gracie sighting, with the offending vent in the background.



The basement below...


Ducts! Not to be confused with ducks or "duck!".



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!