Friday, January 10, 2014

236 - Bleep. Blip. Blurp.

I don't know why but I'm obsessed with these weeds. They're just so delicate and structural. So today I made a bouquet.






Look! It's a bird actually eating from the feeder instead of the ground!


No matter what, Walter's favorite napping place is a box, so instead of throwing them all away I like to keep one around for him.


Bo is a good sitter. Look at that perfect pointer posture.


And I have come up with a business I can do from home. It wouldn't be limited to the local area, I can collaborate with anyone, anywhere. It's something I have done before, just not for money. As soon as I come up with a URL I can start building my website and promoting my business... Just need a clever URL that conveys the general services I plan to provide... and then that URL has to be available. So wish me luck... that's half the battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!