Sunday, January 26, 2014

244 - Blah

Losing my voice... been a couch potato for most of the day but I did make chile cheese fries earlier because they sounded tasty. Last night we had dry soup and cornbread - nothing better than fresh cornbread, hot out of the oven. It's not quite the same the next day, but it's probably what I'm having for dinner anyway.

We just took a walk because it's nice out, almost 60 degrees. Tomorrow and the rest of the week will be in the low 20's. Crazy.

Bo did good. Mike let him off the leash as we headed home, and while he took off like a jet, he did come back when we called and went straight to the door. We've been letting him out to potty off leash for the last few days and he's done really well... weather helps, when there is snow or rain and it's cold he tends not to linger. The whole process makes me a little nervous but I do want him to learn to come back when he's called, to build a little trust.

Begging for alms again.


Telling mom to stop being such a workaholic and pet me.


Playing with effects.


Checking out my macro capabilities (the obsession continues)


Another filter and a nice shot of Bo


Hay


Looks like some futuristic catastrophe scene but it's just the sun and some chem trails... no biggie.


The Bo


Prickly buckeyes. No fun to walk on. Trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!