Tuesday, January 28, 2014

245 - Happy sailor

I glanced out the window and saw an amazing sunset, so I picked up the camera and headed outside to take a pic... then I turned around and realized that sometimes in focusing on one thing you miss something even more amazing. Life lessons, they happen when you aren't paying attention.

This is what initially drew me out



And this is what I saw when I turned around


I didn't mess with the color or anything, it was just that vibrant.

Mike went to help direct traffic around an SUV that flipped so I watched a couple of girly movies to bide my time. It's too cold to do much else and I'm still under the weather. I don't feel bad, I just don't have a lot of energy and my voice is all but gone. Should be a little warmer tomorrow, high of 25, but from there it gets warmer for the rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!