Monday, August 5, 2013

176 - Ho Hum

Nothing exciting so far today. I saw a dog making its way up the road from creek this morning. Saw cows. Vultures. Looks like it might rain. Cicadas are buzzing. Typical day.

So... picture blog. I did go to the creek... been exercising in the form of mowing for the last couple of days but that's pretty much done, at least for a few days, so I need to keep active. This time I didn't bring back stones, just the jars of gravel. It was easier to get up the hill. Is there a coorelation? Probably so.

Not sure what this bird is doing, but it looks serious


This is just pretty...


MOO COW!


More weeds...


More butterflies...


More creek...


Future tomato... get in my belly!


Another weed


Former magnolia


Current magnolia


More weeds...


Looks kind of like a gateway to another world


The driftwood that halted my mower in its tracks, but I think it's pretty


And, over the weekend,  Mike did this. Actually this particular picture was during the week, but he did it again over the weekend, too. He and Jason work hard so this is how they relax at the end of the day.


And now a short trip to town... the excitement never ends. :)

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Is this where you are living now? I love it. So jealous you are immersed in nature!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!