Tuesday, August 6, 2013

177 - Not much

Not much in the way of blogging material today... The fawn came up to the corner of the house and I spooked it when I reached for my camera... so it ran away. It is adorable. Went out back and saw mama, who upon seeing me, ran toward her fawn. I went back inside and let them be. No one wants to play with Kristy... sigh...

The rest of the day I worked on the business plan. Revising, adding to it. We're making progress.

The business cards arrived today, I can't wait to see them. They were mailed to Jason's so I'll have to wait. But I hear they look good, and now we're working on a concept for business card holders. The guys may make their own out of concrete and stamp a logo on it. So we needed a logo. Mike provided me with a concept and this is what I came up with:

 
I found the wings online... I'm not that talented. We can use that for t-shirts and business card holders, and eventually business cards. Jason gets the final say of whether we should put a halo centered above it just at the top of the wings.

So that's pretty much it. I'm taking my business hat off for a bit and catching up on The Chew. It's become one of my favorite shows because they make me laugh... and it's about food. Today's show is about one of my favorite foods... soda... which I know is not a food and Mike is giving me a rather disapproving look... I know that without being able to see it...

Tomorrow should be more exciting... I'm going to Walmart.

Yea.

Picture of the doe using the DLSR. Much better than what I was able to get last night. Given the shape of her head I'm thinking mule deer.


2 comments:

  1. I love those business cards...they looks so good!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The hubs and I make a good team; he gave me an idea. I love being able to get creative again... that's been missing in my life for a while now and it's fun.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments!