Wednesday, August 1, 2012

0060 - Picture Page

Big, big cranes that travel in three like witches from a Shakespeare play.


A gaggle.


And now, a series of photos entitled "Gracie: The Most Adorable at in the Universe"

Gracie: Mom... really... another photo?

Me: Yes. Poopadoopalis. Another.


Gracie: I won't cooperate. Quit calling me poopy names.

Me: No Poopzilla, I won't. You are my Poopsie and that's that.


Gracie: I wish I was chasing a bird. And I am not your Poopsie.

Me: Whatever you say Poopcicles.


Gracie: We're done here.



Moon looked cool tonight. Couldn't quite get it the way it actually looked... but this is close.


Zoomed in, this camera continues to impress me.


Almost zoomed in all the way.


I'm jealous. Mike caught this Monarch with his phone. Gorgeous.



I leave the exact circumstances to your imagination, but I think this cow looks surprised.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!