Friday, August 3, 2012

0062 - Mike's Awesome Pics

On the way to and from work, and at the jobsite, Mike has been taking some great pics. I'm a little jealous. :)

I never really thought about farms in Florida. Orange groves, sure. Farms? Not so much. They have a lot of moo cows here, and a few longhorns.


This is cool to me for some reason.


Me trying (futiley) to capture the sun in some clouds. Every time I almost got a pic, there would be a tree, or a powerline, or something else in the way. It didn't really photograph well. :(


He chased down this armadillo... and it's not dead on the side of the road. My friend Laura would be pleased.


The tower he's working on.


Really cool shot of a turtle he saw. I think this one is amazing. He said there is a bunny somewhere in the RV park. I have a new mission.


Tree frog jumped right when he snapped the picture.



This was me taking pics of a(nother) rainy afternoon.



Dry soup. Before.


Dry soup. Properly mixed.


After dinner I look out the window and see a couple of deer. I quietly go outside and see three more standing under the trees. All of a sudden there is a good sized herd out there. Only thing that sucks is that it was getting dark, so the pictures are grainy.





Back to Mike's escapades. He got the male version of the huge cranes I've seen around here (I lovingly refer to them as The Witches because they always come in a gaggle of three).


Awesome rainbow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!