Monday, February 4, 2013

125 - Results

I lost five pounds and Mike lost four. I call yesterday a success even if it was mostly water weight.

Today seemed a little easier. We had most of the same foods but I tweaked them a little. I didn't use the coconut milk with the flax, and it was much better. Mike seemed happier with his toast and almond butter (and I was jealous... I'd rather have that). The flax won't be a favorite, but it was at least edible this time. With dinner we got to eat rice in addition to the kale which also made Mike happy. And since we were out most of the day, we had our snack for dessert (pear and almonds).

Hopefully tomorrow we wake up and will have lost weight again. Otherwise, almonds are a problem. And I don't want almonds to be a problem... that would be... a problem.

Not too excited about tomorrow's menu. Breakfast is more of the same... not too bad. Lunch is a soup, but the soup has zucchini and broccoli in it and just doesn't sound appealing. Dinner will be better, chicken, and roasted veggies.

So ready to add cheese and chocolate and steak back into the repertoire. And butter. And salt. I keep telling myself that tomorrow is the last hard day... and hopefully this weight loss continues.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! Day two was not as spectacular, but we did lose... 0.4 lbs for me and 0.5 lbs for Mike. I knew the first day would be a lot of water weight, but every little bit helps.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments!