Saturday, February 9, 2013

128 - Things I learned today

1. The curvy, hilly roads that are terrifying in the truck are kind of fun in the Mini.
2. People on the other end of the mic at a drivethru don't care if you're there or not... you can sit there for a couple of minutes without be acknowleged.
3. Trying on clothes is demoralizing.
4. Having a group of bikers gawk at your car as you drive by can turn your whole day around.
5. Being in a room with music is cool. Hearing music from afar sucks. I hate the sound and feel of bass. It brings back my apartment-living days.

And I have a great business idea. Amazing business idea. But I can't share it on the blog. You'll have to wait. But it's awesome. And I have a potential investor.

And we found a house that is feasible. It's owner finance. It's in TN. We really like it. We really want it.

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments!